Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 04-12-2009 12:13:25

Jeff
Hellfest Staff
Lieu : Nantes
Site Web

Your questions about Hellfest!

Hey mates, let's open a single thread to post all your questions about Hellfest.

It will be easier for us to answer!

If you have any questions about camping, bands, help in France whatever please use this thread and me and Wombat will do our best to help you!

Ready? Go!

#2 04-12-2009 12:25:01

Carrion
Membre

Re : Your questions about Hellfest!

Thanks Jeff.  may be stretching your responsibility a bit but can you provide locations to buy/rent camping equipment in clisson/nantes? a friend from germany is coming over on the train and wants to get stuff locally.

#3 04-12-2009 15:13:11

wez
Membre
Lieu : Brisbane, Australia

Nice one Jeff, Can we get ice at the camping site?

#4 04-12-2009 16:24:56

Jeff
Hellfest Staff
Site Web

@Carrion: Your friend will find tents at Leclerc supermarket. There is also a "Sport 2000" (sport supermarket) on the other side of the street (near of the McDonald and Leclerc). He could find the best prices at Decathlon but we don't have anyone in Clisson and they're far of Nantes Train station... imo he shouldn't bother to find one and just focus on the shops in Clisson.

@Wez: not as I know... but after all that's not a bad idea.

#5 04-12-2009 19:01:25

Doomsloan
Membre
Lieu : Kilmarnock, Scotland
Site Web

wez a écrit :

Nice one Jeff, Can we get ice at the camping site?

Last year, I heard people were asking for bags of ice at the fish counter in the Supermarket.  Gutted we never thought about it.

The power of the riff compels me

http://www.facebook.com/sloancore

#6 06-12-2009 00:31:26

MetalWombat
FUA
Lieu : Massy -91-

Update, darlings !

Less than 100 109€-passes are still available, which means that the Xmas Hellbangers offer is about to be sold out within 2-3 days...

Please note that no more passes will be available till next announcement in January and that you will have to pay full price then (should be 129€ but this has to be officially confirmed)

I AM THE LAW !

#7 06-12-2009 21:42:42

Jeff
Hellfest Staff
Site Web

Only 20 tickets remain tonight! smile

#8 07-12-2009 10:34:20

richard
Membre

Hey,

Last night I booked flights from England for the festival to go to Hellfest for the third year running.

Immediately I then went to book the tickets for the festival. There was no message on the main-site saying that it was "sold out". I repeatedly tried to book digitickets but it kept saying there was "an error with Paypal" or "check the bank card information you entered".

This morning, I tried again and I see that the website now states that three day tickets are "sold out"!!

Jeff, can you confirm that more tickets will definitely be released (at a different price) for sale from the Hellfest Website in January?

I hope that it is not the case that ALL 3-day tickets for the festival are sold out now and that it is therefore too late for me to buy tickets. If so, me and my friend have wasted money on air flights!!!

Hope I will be able to buy tickets!

I hope that you can give me some good news yikes)

#9 07-12-2009 13:12:08

wez
Membre
Lieu : Brisbane, Australia

100% sure that it is only the Xmas special tickets that have sold out.  Full price tickets are apparently available when the next announcement happens (mid January), so I wouldn't stress about it

#10 07-12-2009 14:10:46

MetalWombat
FUA

@richard : as wez said, no worries. wink
New passes will be available from January onwards. cool

I AM THE LAW !

#11 08-12-2009 00:07:43

richard
Membre

Many thanks for the clarification.

It's much appreciated yikes)

#12 08-12-2009 17:11:07

Dani_Viking
Membre
Lieu : Asgard
Site Web

hey guys! i wonder if someone could answer me this. how it's gonna be the conditions for camping and toillets available? it's the first time i'm going so i don't know... i hope you can give me an hand of this. smile

allez pour hellfest!

#13 08-12-2009 17:19:09

KrgFn
Membre
Lieu : Göteborg

Well there are toilets at the camping, but they have been quite bad last year, not cleaned enough so I just didn't use them.

But that is one of the big points they have been working on though, so next year it should be fine wink (but you will most probably need your toilet paper anyway wink  )

#14 08-12-2009 21:50:22

KyleReese
Hellfest cult member
Lieu : Reading (UK)/Pas-de-Calais

KrgFn a écrit :

Well there are toilets at the camping, but they have been quite bad last year, not cleaned enough so I just didn't use them.

But that is one of the big points they have been working on though, so next year it should be fine wink (but you will most probably need your toilet paper anyway wink  )

There were toilets also in the festival grounds, otherwise there were clean toilets at mcdonalds not far from the camping site that's where i did my dirty business. Like you said the toilets should be better than last years toilets, instead of toilet paper think to bring baby wipes they are quite handy wink

Dernière modification par KyleReese (09-12-2009 20:48:18)

#15 10-12-2009 15:46:18

Metal Martin
Membre

Wet wipes + deodorant = festival shower.

Actually wet wipes are No 1 on my list of festival essentials (well maybe No 2 after beer).   

When people moan about dodgy stomachs because of dodgy food at festivals - 90% of the time it is poor hygiene that causes it.  Wet wipes are the solution.

Britain's Hardest Rocking Politician

KISS for Hellfest 2010

#16 10-12-2009 17:08:34

Jilliebob
Membre
Lieu : Hampshire, England, UK
Site Web

you should see the rather long list of stuff i have to bring with me!
i'd recommened bringing anti-bac wipes or hand gel to use aftr you've used the porta' loo's else you'll eat your food with god knows what else neutral

Martin, poor hygiene is a problem, but you cant exactly call the stands the most hygenic things, i saw some bloke making pizza's and he'd handle someones money (which is one of the most bacteria ridden things) and then without washing his hands he was touching everything he put on the pizza'a and their were flies over eveerything ...YUK i certainy didnt eat anything from the festival site after seeing that  ...well except the icecream with came outta the machines, i woudlnt eat the cones though!!

#17 11-12-2009 13:53:25

Vitrol
Membre

Greeting!

I wounder when we can apply for accreditation for vip/backstage passes for media.

And i wanna ask if hellfest want good promotion in norway.
and what email adress do i send this request?

Cheers!

vitrol

#18 11-12-2009 14:15:13

Jeff
Hellfest Staff
Site Web

Contact us on info(at)hellfest.fr and we will see wink

For the accreditation you'll find a form to complete on the future new www.hellfest.fr which will open in January. Not sure that the accre will be open at the begining though...

#19 11-12-2009 14:47:45

Jilliebob
Membre
Lieu : Hampshire, England, UK
Site Web

hellfest should do what bloodstock do, and sell a certain number of vip backstage passes to us all tongue

#20 11-12-2009 15:50:11

HieKuun
Membre
Lieu : Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Will there be monster energy drink in 2010? smile

#21 11-12-2009 15:50:29

Vitrol
Membre

Alrdy sendt a mail,but no replay

This woud be a great opertunity for hellfest.

We was verry pleased with last years festival! smile

cheers Thomas

#22 11-12-2009 16:18:26

Buzzcat
Membre

Thanks for this thread Jeff.

I am wondering if there will be maps of the festival area available to download/print from the Hellfest site?
I'd be keen to get my hands on one showing how to access the car park - I'll be travelling by campervan.  And being from Australia, it's probably going to be enough of a challenge getting used to driving on the other side of the road.

Also, is there one large car park or are there several?

Thanks, BC.

#23 11-12-2009 16:43:49

Jeff
Hellfest Staff
Site Web

No problem I'm here to help you all ! smile

Yes, you'll find a map on the new site (which will open in January). I don't know if the map will be there so early, I don't think so because our tech-guys are still working on it but as soon as I will get it, I will post it on the site don't worry!

If I have time I will maybe try to do some road-books to find your way from Nantes to Clisson (and why not Paris....) we will see!

About the parking, there are several ones. Some in some fields, some other on the big road (really near of the fest) that we close for the week end.

Good luck to drive on the right hehe. wink

Btw, 20 aussies have already booked their pass... it will be a record this year lol

#24 11-12-2009 23:09:11

MetalWombat
FUA

Some additional hints given by sexy Jeff on the French part of the forum some days ago :

Queues to get (drink) tokens…
The management is working it out so you don’t wait to have for too long in 2010.

Hellfest merchandise items were sold out very quickly in 2009…
The stock will be increased in 2010 so that (almost) everyone can get his T-shirt. smile

Toilets : this was definitely the weak point in 2009…
The management will make sure that the company in charge will fulfill its task with great efficiency in 2010. That company knows it failed in 2009 and knows what to do if does not want to lose its contract.

Headliners…
Headliners will play earlier this year (a band will play after them) on Friday and Saturday. Kiss will close the festival on Sunday but the festival will finish a tiny bit earlier than the previous year.

What about pint glasses…
That’s not going to happen in 2010.

Free earplugs…
Many people seemed to have ignored that free earplugs were available even though 10.000 pairs of free ones were available (plus more efficient ones - buy not free ones) nearby the entrance. That should be the same in 2010 but there will be more communication about it.

Catering area…
The management is thinking about dedicating an area where people could have more space with tables, benches etc.

Cashpoints within the arena…
Much too complicated and banks are not very helpful on the issue so that’s not gonna happen in 2010 either.

TO YOU ALL :
We will try to give you more details about these issues and others in the days to come.
Until then : stay tunned !

I AM THE LAW !

#25 12-12-2009 11:03:00

Dani_Viking
Membre
Lieu : Asgard
Site Web

MetalWombat a écrit :

Cashpoints within the arena…
Much too complicated and banks are not very helpful on the issue so that’s not gonna happen in 2010 either!

this can be a really tricky issue. where's the atm's more near of the festival?

allez pour hellfest!

#26 12-12-2009 12:34:56

HieKuun
Membre
Lieu : Amsterdam, The Netherlands

The ATM is in the supermarket nearby.

#27 12-12-2009 15:29:13

Vitrol
Membre

will you sell stronger alcohole in 2010?  Wiskey,voda etc....
North european are not used to drink wine and cider....

#28 12-12-2009 16:00:43

MetalWombat
FUA

Vitrol a écrit :

will you sell stronger alcohole in 2010?  Wiskey,voda etc....
North european are not used to drink wine and cider....

That's not been planned so far. Stick to beer then ! wink
Or drink spirits in your tent !

I AM THE LAW !

#29 12-12-2009 16:22:17

Vitrol
Membre

Btw,i must say that ppl behaved suprisingly well compared to wacken.
I think they can handle a jack and coke stand, and keep the longdrink to the minimum.Mohitos,pina colada,long island icetea,voda redbull etc  and it will be a easy job for staff:)
diffrent kinds of beer and beer stands woud also be great
another ting i will give credit for is that you can finn shade!
And btw,there was insanly mutch weed smoking everywhere,ppl was rolling/smoking everywhere in the big tent.
I dont know how it is  with the deug politics in france.but in norway its 0 tolereance.
Or do you watch between the fingers on this matters since its a big festivale?

#30 12-12-2009 16:37:52

MetalWombat
FUA

Vitrol a écrit :

diffrent kinds of beer and beer stands woud also be great

You could get either Grimbergen and Kronenbourg at the main drink stalls and other ones such as Guiness etc. nearby the Rock Hard Tent but nobody seemed to notice.

I AM THE LAW !

Pied de page des forums