Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 09-02-2014 23:37:09

danielpicon
Membre
Lieu : Estonia
Site Web

Hellfest Loners!! Loners interested in joining forces

Hello I am from Venezuela, but I currently live in Estonia, my buddy who was going to join me from Venezuela canceled on me. Now I'm alone, but still interested in going to Hellfest for the 3 days... Any other loner interested in joining forces?

Or is anybody interested in joining for the trip from these high places, probably people from Finland, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia

Daniel Picon

Dernière modification par danielpicon (24-02-2014 11:53:23)

#2 10-02-2014 19:07:45

SuperMetalMan
Membre

Re : Hellfest Loners!! Loners interested in joining forces

We're coming from the UK, so not a lot of help here. But definitely meet up for a drink if you want to mate! Hope you find someone to travel with. smile

Enemies of metal, your death is our reward!

#3 24-02-2014 11:58:09

danielpicon
Membre
Lieu : Estonia
Site Web

Sure thing mate, or a couple of drinks xD btw I already found 2 other loners through last.fm who are interested in joining forces.

#4 25-02-2014 19:55:22

SuperMetalMan
Membre

danielpicon a écrit :

Sure thing mate, or a couple of drinks xD btw I already found 2 other loners through last.fm who are interested in joining forces.

Awesome, I'm sure this board will get more active when the date gets nearer to Hellfest so you might have some more luck.

And absolutely, a drink or 10!

#5 25-02-2014 22:21:35

Sophie la sorcière
Hellfest cult member
Lieu : Rennes

hi everybody! many people would be glad to have a beer with you, don't worry, we're a great family!! big_smile

Dernière modification par Sophie la sorcière (25-02-2014 22:21:50)

carpe diem...

#6 08-04-2014 18:54:50

diseasedmind
Membre

Hey guys, Hellfest number 6 for me this year but my usual partner in crime has had to drop out, so it'd be good to raise a glass er plastic cup with some new people!

#7 11-04-2014 17:24:27

SuperMetalMan
Membre

I've never been to Hellfest before, does someone usually make a meet-up thread on here to discuss such plans? It's a tad early atm, just wondering.

#8 21-04-2014 19:09:12

theredshiftedcat
Membre
Lieu : South Africa

Did Hellfest as a loner last year, and will be back again this year! Traveling from South Africa, and would definitely be keen for a drink or 10...

#9 21-04-2014 21:02:20

keuf
Biffleur de modérateur Tandoori
Lieu : Dans mon pyjama Prong

theredshiftedcat a écrit :

Did Hellfest as a loner last year, and will be back again this year! Traveling from South Africa, and would definitely be keen for a drink or 10...

Hi there wink
You are very welcome back. Enjoy your trip and see you for 10 drinks, at least wink

#10 05-05-2014 20:46:28

Daniel Egli
Membre

Hi

I will travel from Switzerland and I am a loner as well big_smile

Hope to see you guys and have a couple of drinks together big_smile

#11 06-05-2014 10:07:40

theredshiftedcat
Membre

Yep, 10 drinks at least! big_smile

We should come up with a convening plan closer to the time...although it's coming up very quickly!  yikes

#12 08-05-2014 11:24:33

leti.sound
Membre
Lieu : London
Site Web

I'll be there on the Sunday only (bought the ticket just a few days ago). This is actually the first time in years that I go to a festival to attend it and not for working. Is gonna be awesome!

#13 09-05-2014 09:50:27

patoche
Membre
Lieu : Brest - FR

Hi, French loner over here!  I've 2 places in car-pooling from Paris to Clisson.
Some friends won't go this year so I will do the HellFest by myself. I'll be very pleased to meet some buddys to share a drink while listening good music.
I'm interested in : Black/Death Metal (Emperor, Behemoth, Gojira...), HardCore/Punk (Hatebreed, Walls Of Jericho, Millencolin,...) and of course big famous bands like Iron Maiden, Slayer, Soulfly and more.

Already done HellFest with just one friend 2 years ago, car-poolers offered "apéro" on arrival, met some of their friends and then met friendly "out-of-camping" campers (don't like to be on regular camping, I like to be close to my car and shit in the woods \m/) just on friday afternoon. So, don't be shy, come and meet people, you'll see that French people are not that bad and they can speak English ;-)

Dernière modification par patoche (09-05-2014 09:57:23)

Quand il pète il troue son slip
FuryFest    2004 2005
Hellfest                            2012 2014 2015 2016

#14 09-05-2014 14:59:58

einsiedler
Membre
Lieu : Switzerland

Me and a friend will be heading to Hellfest from Switzerland. Although we are not Loners, we would really like to join some of you guys for a couple of drinks and good music.

@Daniel Egli
Wann und woher fliegst du? Oder fährst du?

#15 14-05-2014 17:18:03

metalbeast
Membre
Lieu : Kraków

I'm meeting some friends from festivals past at HF this year, but driving from Poland to HF alone. Definitely keen on meeting some new people as well, if anyone is up for a drink or seven big_smile Will be in Paris 2 days before to pick up a friend from the airport and then driving to Clisson.

#16 17-05-2014 22:16:14

Honor&Blood
Membre

metalbeast a écrit :

I'm meeting some friends from festivals past at HF this year, but driving from Poland to HF alone. Definitely keen on meeting some new people as well, if anyone is up for a drink or seven big_smile Will be in Paris 2 days before to pick up a friend from the airport and then driving to Clisson.

I told you in the previous topic, if you have spare seats, Me and my GF are interested wink

#17 20-05-2014 12:43:45

Fiona1111
Membre

Cool I am so happy to see that other people are going alone... Hardcore

I am from Ireland, but living in Barcelona. My friends canceled, but i am still determined to go lol
I have  a camping ticket
I would love to hang and drink with some other metal heads. \m/

#18 20-05-2014 22:21:44

diseasedmind
Membre

I'm in the same boat except for the camping part  tongue (if I go alone next year I might be camping then though!)

#19 20-05-2014 22:50:13

Eyerusalem
Membre
Lieu : Norway

HI everyone lol
   I'm a 21yo loner all the way from the North/Norway/, and this is my first time at Hellfest, weeee,, big_smile
I'm hoping to grab a beer with you all awesome people, SKÅL!! wink

#20 23-05-2014 23:42:43

agony.deluxe
Membre

Hello guys. We are a crew from britanny ( you Know this tiny part of France where rain and wind are a religion?). In order to fullfil our réputation  we welcome everyone who's lost and  lonely.
If you mind joining, juste ask we'll keep a place for you.

For those who are from our dreamland, we always have room for bloodbrothers, juste joign us .

"un nuage de sadisme dans vôtre tasse de cruauté?"

#21 26-05-2014 06:54:34

capgunmatt
Membre
Lieu : Perth

I'll be a Hellfest first timer and loner from Australia. I'll be struggling along without speaking any French, while trying to get drunk and see as many bands as possible. It would be great to meet others!

#22 26-05-2014 14:32:00

IronRachel
Membre
Lieu : The Netherlands
Site Web

capgunmatt a écrit :

I'll be a Hellfest first timer and loner from Australia. I'll be struggling along without speaking any French, while trying to get drunk and see as many bands as possible. It would be great to meet others!

Ah you'll be just fine wink I'm afraid not everyone speaks English (also not the crew) but just give them a puzzled look when they speak French. Half of them will mumble and take an embarrassed leave when you start a conversation, the other half either tries or succeed to speak English back. Actually, it's loads of fun to confuse the hell out of people that don't speak English  cool  angel

#23 26-05-2014 21:15:55

metalbeast
Membre

capgunmatt a écrit :

Great to see another Aussie making the trek smile And from Perth too!

#24 01-06-2014 18:16:56

Honor&Blood
Membre

Hey Metalbeast, I sent you an e-mail, I hope you see it soon...

Cheers !

#25 02-06-2014 11:07:20

agony.deluxe
Membre

IronRachel a écrit :

Half of them will mumble and take an embarrassed leave when you start a conversation, the other half either tries or succeed to speak English back. Actually, it's loads of fun to confuse the hell out of people that don't speak English  cool  angel

keep in mind that we speak english way better when we are half drunk. Its not that our skill increase with booze  but we are far more confident in it, so we try something.
Most of the time french people are ashamed to try another language. Even those beefy, inked metalheads who smell motor oil, will stare at you like dead cows  90% of the time.
just give them some beer to start the engine and they can have  endless discussions with other drunked mates from any horizon. Ice on the cake they ll look to perfectly understand each another.
For you on the other hand it's just boozy babbling.

"un nuage de sadisme dans vôtre tasse de cruauté?"

#26 04-06-2014 12:27:49

IronRachel
Membre
Lieu : The Netherlands
Site Web

agony.deluxe a écrit :
IronRachel a écrit :

Half of them will mumble and take an embarrassed leave when you start a conversation, the other half either tries or succeed to speak English back. Actually, it's loads of fun to confuse the hell out of people that don't speak English  cool  angel

keep in mind that we speak english way better when we are half drunk. Its not that our skill increase with booze  but we are far more confident in it, so we try something.
Most of the time french people are ashamed to try another language. Even those beefy, inked metalheads who smell motor oil, will stare at you like dead cows  90% of the time.
just give them some beer to start the engine and they can have  endless discussions with other drunked mates from any horizon. Ice on the cake they ll look to perfectly understand each another.
For you on the other hand it's just boozy babbling.

Haha I will try that then! I'll keep a pitcher of beer ready just in case ;-) Maybe it helps then overcome the fact that they are talking to a woman *gasp*
Hmmm I might need more beer....

#27 04-06-2014 18:10:04

patoche
Membre
Lieu : Brest - FR

English Me speak well pretty

Quand il pète il troue son slip
FuryFest    2004 2005
Hellfest                            2012 2014 2015 2016

#28 06-06-2014 20:13:27

metalbeast
Membre

Might visit http://blackdog-bar.com/666/ on Tuesday 17th - anyone been there, or feel like catching up for a beer or two before the fun in Clisson starts?

#29 09-06-2014 00:50:25

theredshiftedcat
Membre

So...I'm leaving South Africa tomorrow, travelling around Europe for a week or so, and then: Hellfest! Can't believe it's almost here.... smile

I'll be the girl answering to the name Cat, probably carrying around the South African flag (one of the most colourful flags in the world, I think- difficult to miss! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_south_africa). So if you see me come and say hello, and we can have that drink or 10  big_smile

#30 09-06-2014 15:16:11

Brüno
Membre
Lieu : Marseille

Hey there

I'm a 38 yo dude from Marseille in the south of France, going to the fest for the 2nd time and for the 1st time as a loner !
Plus I used to live in the UK and I miss speaking English with other people.

I'm arriving Wednesday evening (train tickets were much cheaper!) so I'll be among the very first to enter the campsite on Thursday which means I should be able to keep enough room around my tent for you guys to join later if you want to.
I'll try to settle on a convenient spot, close enough to commodities (toilets, showers, breakfast tent etc.) nearby the entry of the site and put a distinctive sign on my tent (I may borrow a Finnish flag from a friend of mine) so we could all meet there and "join forces".

What do you think ?

Wine is fine, but whisky's quicker.

Pied de page des forums